Borov Dol adopts grievance mechanisms to enable affected and potentially affected parties including workers, communities found within the Company influence areas, suppliers, and suppliers’ potentially affected stakeholders, among others to express their concerns and grievances, including those related to Human Rights.
The Grievance Mechanism helps to achieve the following goals:
- identify the grievances of the Companies’ affected stakeholders through a simple and accessible procedure;
- create a procedure for recording, evaluating, and responding to any grievances received by any stakeholder;
- provide a clear and transparent process to any stakeholder;
- ensure a prompt response time;
- ensure the existence of different, easily accessible channels for receiving and communicating grievances
Step 1. Receiving and keeping track of grievances
• receiving, registering, analyzing and first classifying;
• alerting concerned parties.
Step 2. Reviewing and investigating grievances
• dialogue with the parties placing the claim or complaint;
• analysis with all parties involved;
• input receipt.
Step 3. Developing resolution options, preparing a response, and closing out
• creation of solutions for the party placing the grievance, e.g. through a settlement agreement;
• resolution implementation/realization.
Step 4. Monitoring, reporting, and evaluating a grievance mechanism
• keeping track of the arrangements;
• informing the claimant about the state of its implementation.
• evaluating grievance mechanism against management indicators.
Step 1. Confirmation of receipt of the grievance and its registration – 3 business days;
Step 2. Notification about the admissibility or inadmissibility -15 business days;
Step 3. Resolution and response notification – 15 business days.
Step 2 and Step 3 timelines may vary depending on the complexity of the claim.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRIEVANCE MECHANISM FLOWCHART
Grievances can be brought to the Company via any of the following channels:
Via email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone to: +38971302970
In writing to: Sveti Spaso Radovishki street 1, 2420 Radovish
*Borov Dol’ potentially affected stakeholders can submit a grievance at Solway Investment Group emailing it to email@example.com or contacting the Solway offices in Switzerland at +41417400400. The grievances shall be submitted to the headquarters when the local grievance mechanism procedure has been exhausted and after refiling the grievance the potentially affected stakeholder considers the grievance has not been resolved.